Three Kuala Langat areas closed off
Three Kuala Langat areas closed off - Hello loyal readers FeedGoogle, In the article you are reading this time with the title Three Kuala Langat areas closed off, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Article Malaysians, what we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
Title : Three Kuala Langat areas closed off
Category : Malaysians
Taking safety precautions: Army personnel and policemen keeping watch at the entrance to Taman Langat Murni in Kuala Langat. SHAH ALAM: Three neighbourhoods in Kuala Langat have been placed under a semi-enhanced movement control order (MCO) starting yesterday. The neighbourhoods are Taman Langat Utama, Taman Langat Murni and Taman Langat Murni Phase 2. Selangor police Covid-19 spokesman Asst Comm Muhammad Yazid Muhammad Yew said the move was made after 20 foreigners tested positive for Covid-19 in the areas. Army personnel and policemen began putting up barbed wire fences covering an area of 43.3ha with a perimetre of 4.1km at about 12.30am yesterday. Kuala Langat OCPD Supt Azizan Tukiman said they had been instructed to place the area under semi-enhanced MCO until June 16. “The neighbourhoods have a community of over 9,000 and over 2,000 have already been screened. “A total of 114 c…
That's the article Three Kuala Langat areas closed off
You are now reading the article Three Kuala Langat areas closed off with link address https://feedgoogle.blogspot.com/2020/06/three-kuala-langat-areas-closed-off.html