Sabah’s exclusion from list a slap in the face, says SAPP chief
Sabah’s exclusion from list a slap in the face, says SAPP chief - Hello loyal readers FeedGoogle, In the article you are reading this time with the title Sabah’s exclusion from list a slap in the face, says SAPP chief, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Article Malaysians, what we write you can understand. Alright, happy reading.
Title : Sabah’s exclusion from list a slap in the face, says SAPP chief
Category : Malaysians
Yong Teck Lee said it was unfair that Sabah was not included among the five states which will enjoy relaxation of movement restrictions from Monday.KOTA KINABALU: Sabah’s exclusion from Phase Two of the national recovery plan (NRP) is a slap in the state’s face, Sabah Progressive Party (SAPP) president Yong Teck Lee said today.He said it was unfair that Sabah was not included among the five states which will enjoy relaxation of movement restrictions from Monday.Yong had earlier tweeted, “It is the beginning of the end … unless federal shows respect to Sabah” after the announcement of the list by senior minister for security Ismail Sabri Yaakob and finance minister Tengku Zafrul Aziz.Yong, who is also a Perikatan Nasional deputy chairman, said he felt let down by the federal government as Sabah’s request for relaxed SOPs is yet to be approved. However, he noted that Putrajaya ha…
That's the article Sabah’s exclusion from list a slap in the face, says SAPP chief
You are now reading the article Sabah’s exclusion from list a slap in the face, says SAPP chief with link address https://feedgoogle.blogspot.com/2021/07/sabahs-exclusion-from-list-slap-in-face.html